- After you are registered, each dollar spent equals 1 point in your account. When you accumulate 200 points, a $10 gift certificate will be mailed to you!
- We’ll also mail you a certificate for a FREE Dinner Valued to $10.00 for your birthday!
- Plus, if you provide us with your anniversary date we’ll send you another certificate for a FREE Dinner Valued to $10.00.
- Be the first to get insider information about us BEFORE anyone else does.
- Receive Special Offers and Event Invites only for our rewards members.
- And you’ll receive lots of other cool promotions and offers year round.
The Kenning’s Rewards FAQ
Does it cost anything?
The membership is free!
Why should I join Kenning’s Rewards?
Every dollar spent will earn you free food fast. In just a couple of visits you could eat for free. You also receive a certificate for your birthday & anniversary, exclusive invitations to special events and exclusive savings. There are no limits! It’s a great way to treat and award yourself!
How do I get my The Kenning’s Rewards?
Points are automatically placed on your card with every purchase. You will earn 1 point for every dollar spent. Once you accumulate a reward point level, a Kenning’s Award Certificate will be mailed to you to use on your next visit.
How do I join?
Come into & ask to sign up for Kenning’s Rewards. The application can be completed after the current visit’s purchase. Just turn in your application to one of our staff. It is important the application is correct and complete.
How do I use my card?
Every time you make a purchase at Kenning’s Circle K we will either swipe your card or look up your membership and apply the purchase to your account.
There are no limits. It’s a great way to treat and award yourself!
It’s our way to Thank all our Friends and Clients!
The Kenning’s Rewards is a unique program that rewards you every time you visit us.
We Have Given Away Over $178,382.39 Worth Of FREE Food!!!
Are You Missing Out?!
Turn up your speakers and watch this 60-second video that gives you all of the details….