Best Diets for Losing Weight and Burning Fat

1. Low-calorie diet

The analysis of the studies shows that calorie restriction helps people lose weight quickly while also keeping as much lean muscle mass as possible, which are both positive outcom

Low-calorie diet

In our opinion, limiting your caloric intake too much might cause a lot of mental anguish and worry.

2. Low-fat diet

Consuming 20-30% of one's daily calorie intake as fat, with the rest 80-70% being divided between protein and carbohydrates.

Low-fat diet

The Institute of Medicine recommends a low-fat diet because it is founded on the theory that eating less of the macronutrient with the highest caloric.

3. Low-carb diet

Carbohydrate intake of 15–40% of total daily calories; the rest 85–60% of calories coming from protein and fat; this is the definition of a lettuce wrap.

Low-carb diet

Studies suggest that adopting a low-carb diet, as opposed to a more conventional one, can drastically cut down on excess body fat.

4. Ketogenic diet

What it is: consuming 10-30% of one's daily calorie intake as protein, and 60-80% as fat.

Ketogenic diet

Although the ketogenic diet is a form of low-carb diet, it is unlike any other. C

5. High-protein diet

Defined as consuming at least a quarter of one's caloric intake as protein.

Men who ran sprint intervals, performed strength training, and consumed a diet of 2.4 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight each day.

High-protein diet